19.6.11

Style Icon

Miroslava Duma. One of the personal favourites. I first came across her while I was Googling 'bangs', I couldn't decide whether or not id suit  bangs so I was googling around, and came across pictures of her. After seeing a few more photos of her, I started googling her instead and completely fell inlove with her fashion sense.

A lil about Mioslava Duma. She's from Russia, she's considered as a Russian socialite, as well as the editor of Harper's Bazaar Russia and contributor for OK! Magazine. She is well known for owning an enviable collection of Hermes handbags. Everything about her screams fashion! Not only is she beautiful, she also has perfected the simple city chic look. I just adore her...










And
While sporting a bump, she manage to look exceptionally dashing. 

Lovelovelove,

       X

No comments:

Post a Comment