13.2.11

Inspiration

So I'm producing a lookbook as part of a PR campaign for my final major project. Every now and then, I'll post up inspirations to help me plan my shoot and for you to get a feel of what I'm after. Follow me and you'll see how it progress - fingers crossed.

I came across Elie Tahari's Spring 2011 Catalogue:



tahari Elie Tahari Spring 2011 Catalogue | Alison Nix & Ksenia by Nagi Sakai

tahari2 Elie Tahari Spring 2011 Catalogue | Alison Nix & Ksenia by Nagi Sakaitahari1 Elie Tahari Spring 2011 Catalogue | Alison Nix & Ksenia by Nagi Sakai
tahari3 Elie Tahari Spring 2011 Catalogue | Alison Nix & Ksenia by Nagi Sakai
tahari4 Elie Tahari Spring 2011 Catalogue | Alison Nix & Ksenia by Nagi Sakai

tahari6 Elie Tahari Spring 2011 Catalogue | Alison Nix & Ksenia by Nagi Sakai

Ellie Tahari is a lifestyle brand, they offer ready-to-wear collections that is sophisticated yet chic. Photographed by Nagi Sakai. I love the decorative setting ( check out that huge fire place! ), this is close to what I'm after ; modern sophistication & timeless elegance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment