25.2.11

Research.

I have been busy researching on press packs, and I decided to focus on invites first. I would like to share with you all my research so far... I managed to find different invitation designs by popular fashion brands and I'd really appreciate it if you could share with me some of your favorites from below...


1. H&M





2. Diesel




3. Audi




4. Burberry Prorsum



5. Victor & Rolf



6. Nina Ricci





7. Calvin Klein





8. Gucci





9. Yves Saint Laurent




In my next post, I will introduce  you all the luxury brand I am designing a press pack for. Get excited because its a new luxury brand and you will all be the first to hear about it. If you love fashion with a twist, you will fall in love with the brand.

Have a good weekend!

lovelovelove.

No comments:

Post a Comment